Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!!!

 Hay there.  It's been a while since I posted last.  I'm still here.....plugging along.  The ranch is going thru some changes and I'm hoping they will be good ones. I'll share as I can.

I have a few boarders here this weekend.  I love boarding pups so their people can go on trips.  We have had a ton of rain in the last several days so muddy paws are tracking in a mess. We are expecting winds and bad weather tonight.....it was 81 degrees today so it's no wonder!

The greenhouse frame is here but will take some time to erect.  It has lots of parts and poles. And I'm not even sure it's all there but it's going up. I have seeds that need to be planted this spring.  It will also be a dry indoors space for my tools and mowers. 

I have a few new feathered friends.  I will introduce you to them one day soon.  I need to spiff up the coop and make it predator proof first.  

Well, 2022 is here!  I'm looking forward to it.  I hope ya'll are.  I hope you are blessed and have a healthy year.  

Hugs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment