Tuesday, April 5, 2016

What ?!?? Only 10 days left !!!

Really?!?  Yep, its almost April 15th!!  Time sure does fly when tax day approaches.  Have you gotten all those receipts sorted?  Are your deductions all calculated?  Is everything in the correct column?  What have you forgotten?  Did you receive a bonus last year?  Did you give someone a gift?  What about your business mileage?  Do you have all your W-2s and other forms?
There have been many changes in the tax laws and you need to be aware of those so you file correctly.   I am way out of my element when it comes to tax laws, therefore, I send my files to a professional to do the calculations.  Its just safer for me to do this instead of making a huge mistake on my taxes.

I am finding out more and more ways to stay organized thru the year to make it easier and smoother when it comes to this time of year.   For one, I try to keep all my receipts in one place and try to write on each one that is for business. 

  I try to sort them each month but at least each quarter.


I am a bit less stressed this year.  In years past, I had been in heart attack mode because of being disorganized.  NO MORE!!  Having a handle on my "affairs" has reduced my stress emincely and I hope next year will be even better.


So, if you a late doing yours then its time to get a move on.  They won't do their selves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment